Reader Appreciation Award
I’ve been nominated for the Reader Appreciation Award by: http://nothinginmynoggin.wordpress.com, a blog written by a very encouraging and talented writer, Ms brandic32. I appreciate it more than she knows!
How It Works:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- What is your favourite colour? Grey. I wish I had some beautiful insight as to why, but I don’t. I just really think it’s versatile and often “misunderstood” as dreary when in reality it’s given a mood, not representative of one.
- What is your favourite animal? I can’t give this question a quick clean answer. I love animals, I mean, I squeal like a pig at the thought of a zoo. I can say though, that 75% of my biggest fears live in the ocean.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Tea. I’m from the South and I follow the stereotype *shrug*
- Facebook or Twitter? As of right now I’ll say Twitter, but based on my past behavior, my interest in it will fizzle out like all the other social media. I’d much rather do face-to-face.
- Favorite pattern? “Favorite pattern? I’ve never been asked this question before.” <- I second brandic32’s answer. I guess I like abstract?!
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Complete honesty, I get more joy giving presents than receiving them. For some reason I just don’t really know how to react to gifts. It’s not that I don’t like them, I guess I’m not used to getting them because when I was younger I got everything I needed (and wanted) so there was no need for a traditional gift. But I LIVE for giving presents; I LOVE IT.
- Favorite number? 2, a lot of my life sync’s up with the number 2. I just celebrated a birthday with six 2s as significant digits. Lucky number?
- Favorite day of the week? Saturday. I too love the weekend and Fridays kind of feel like a tease, but on Saturday, you know it’s real.
- Favorite flower? I don’t dislike flowers, but I’m not too big on them. Their pretty and all but don’t do too much for me.
- What is your passion? Nice way to end it. The things my heart break for are: people living life trying to hide their less attractive sides to be likable, thinking love is a fairytale and that it’s going to fix their problems, short attention span (we are always looking for something new), and building their life chasing after things that will never satisfy them. I don’t want to change the world, I just want to do what I can.